Be Our Guest
By Friday, 12.7.18
NOMO SOHO | 9 CROSBY STREET | NEW YORK, NY 10013
JOIN FOR US FOR AN INTIMATE DINNER:
- Scott Durbin, Viveve’s CEO will be attending
- Dr. Bruce Allan will be attending
- Bruce Allan, PhD, MD, FRCS(C) Gynecologist
- Founder and Owner, The Allan Centre; Calgary, Alberta
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Calgary
- Chief, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology,
- South Health Campus, Calgary
ABOUT DR. BRUCE ALLAN
Dr. Allan is an OBGYN who has practiced in Calgary, Canada since 1998. Prior to that he was involved in research as a Ph.D. in genetics. Dr. Allan opened the Allan Centre in 2002 to provide medical and cosmetic services for women in the Calgary area. Evidence-based medicine is a critical component of my practice of medicine and is one of the major reasons that he was attracted to Viveve, both as a company and as a technology.
He has offered the Viveve Treatment at the Allan Centre since 2012, and performed over 500 treatments. He has seen first-hand how it addresses vaginal laxity and improves sexual function. He is currently expanding its application into other areas such as Stress Urinary Incontinence and vulvo-vaginal atrophy (genitourinary syndrome of menopause). Currently, there are ongoing studies to provide the scientific evidence to support his clinical observations. The future is very exciting!