Advanced Clinical & Business Training Courses for Geneveve
You are invited to an exclusive weekend of advanced clinical and marketing training for the Geneveve treatment. Viveve and the National Institute of Medical Aesthetic (NIMA) have partnered to offer you a 2-day training event.
Friday, 18 May 2018
National Institute of Medical Aesthetics 3993 Howard Hughes Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89169
A $1300 registration fee is required for each attendee.
Saturday, 19 May 2018
Experience the best in advocacy business strategy and clinical training with this revolutionary, patented technology.
- Learn from medical professionals about proper-patient selection.
- Receive advanced hands-on clinical training and demonstrations.
- Understand the types of radiofrequency and why cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency is in a class of its own.
- Discover how to maximize the value of Geneveve in your practice.
- Determine how to effectively communicate, convert and consult with your patients.
Dr. Courtenay Poucher
Dr. Poucher has provided vaginoplasty procedures for years, with an approach that combines compassion, patient connection, and surgical excellence.
Her work in vaginal rejuvenation, (both surgical and non-surgical), replies on educating patients about the results they can expect, as well as the functional and aesthetic benefits. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the National Society of Cosmetic Physicians.