Discover the Difference of Viveve
be our guest at an ‘intimate’ educational event
Meet our Executive team and learn how we, as a global health and
wellness company, are distinguishing ourselves and our technology.
March 19th, 2018*
* Please plan to fly in on Sunday, March 18 and fly out Tuesday or Wednesday. Contact CAIN Travel at 303-443-2246
if you wish to plan a ski trip.
Viveve Inc. 345 Inverness Drive South, Building B, Suite 250, Englewood, Colorado 80122
Hilton Inverness, 200 Inverness Dr W, Englewood, CO 80112
Please note: we will be booking your accommodation for you.
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
• President’s remarks – the Viveve difference
• Dr. Michael Krychman – how the Viveve® system fits within his practice
• Clinical Affairs – clinical science distinctiveness
• Product Development – technological differences among devices for intimate concerns
• Live Demo
• Marketing – Viveve’s educational support for staff and patients
• Dinner with the executive team
Dr. Krychman is Executive Director, President, and CEO of the Southern California Center for Sexual Health and Survivorship Medicine and Associate Clinical Professor at the University of California, Irvine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is a Member of the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH), The International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM) and a Certified Sexual Counselor by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT). He served as a member of the Standards Committee for the International Society for Sexual Medicine during their 2016 International Consensus Meeting.
Dr. Krychman is an internationally recognized expert and author of numerous books addressing sexual health conditions, therapies, and treatments. He has been a visiting professor at Oxford University in the United Kingdom and has served in a consulting or advisory board role for many women’s health companies including SHIONOGI, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer Women’s Healthcare, and Viveve Medical, Inc.